A 70’s inspired boho elopement with this tattooed couple with beauty by the Faye Smith Agency in the Vancouver area boasts a beautiful event held at the Wallace Venue. Wedding planners from Pop Up Weddings BC designed the space with brilliant yellows, reds and oranges which envelops you in the Vancouver culture. With beautiful bouquets from Bridal Beginnings, candles and a colourful fan background from Past Pieces Vintage Weddings and Events, this venue became insta-worthy in an instant! Kathryn McLaren captured their couple’s elopement perfectly. Each elopement is special for every couple and this venue allows you to play with your personality to make the perfect day.
Stunning details to keep your eye out for:
- Unique ring for a unique couple
- A warm colour palette to keep it simple yet bright
- A brown tone suit with a blue stone bolo tie
- Little pops of blue in the carpeting to contrast the flowers and other colours
- Wedding dress to party dress outfit change from We Are Reclamation
Meet the Creative Team
Is your business featured in this post? Click here to get started.